24 December 2010

A Very Few Words

This being Christmas Eve, which (despite the spleen of evangelical Christians) is about way more than Jesus, I have just a few things to share before appropriately focusing on family and faith.


1. Read this passage by C. Joshua Villines from the "Religion Dispatches" website. Excellent splenectomy for those mentioned above.


2. Read A Christmas Carol, which for me is still the best theology of the day there is. Note I said "read." It is short, excellent, and far better than any filmed version.


3. Browse the resources I have compiled via my church website. I even recommend my own volume of short stories.


"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a Good night!"

1 comment:

Garnett said...

I wasn't home for most of Christmas Eve and I still read it. Thank you Fred.