08 June 2009

Hold That Thought...

... as I find some time to think myself. In addition to all the mayhem of the world and the chaos of graduating a high-schooler, my internet service has been a crap shoot for over a month. Seven phone calls, three visits, and still it comes and goes willy-nilly. Needless to say this is roundly irritating, and as the time I can write a post is rarely when I can post a post, this little diary has gone begging.

Just to make it more interesting, my Facebook account was hijacked this last weekend, sending out lots of phony FB messages to replicate itself in an electronic retrovirus sort of thing. Have had to send lots of apologies, and yes there is an uncomfortable analogy to STIs in all this. Ick.

Better post this before I lose signal again. Stay tuned!

No comments: